- All Intermediate Arts,Science,Commerce faculties.
- All UG Arts,Science,Commerce faculties.
- Environment & Water Management three year degree course.
- Remedial Coaching for SC/ST/Minorities and OBC Students.
- Coaching for Entry-in-Services SC/ST/Minorities and OBC Students.
- Language Lab facility.
- Equal opportunity cell
- Career and Counseling Cell.
- UGC Stipend and State level stipend facility.
- Well equipped Library with modern books.
- Well manged modern Computer lab.
- N.C.C & N.S.S facility(out door and indoor)
- Separate common room for boys and girls and Co-Education.
- CCTV,Wi-Fi campus, Bank, Gymnasium,Canteen in Campus.
- Well qualified and efficient Teacher and Co-operative Staffs
- Free student’s ship and financial help are granted to poor and meritorious students.
- Newspaper and Magazines
- Indoor and out door Games
- Annual Sports and Quiz
- Debate and Essay Competition etc.
Library:-The College has a rich library containing books on various subjects.The U.G.C. Book Bank facility is,also available to regular students only.
N.C.C.:-There is one Company of N.C.C. in this College. Students Who are physically and mentally fit and desire to be admitted will have to apply for the same.
N.S.S.:-The National Service Scheme has been running in this College since 1974. Students desirous to be admitted will have to apply for the same
Attendance:-Students must be regular and punctual in their Theory and Practical/tutorial classes.They will have to attend 75% of the total number of lectures delivered in each subject in order to be eligible to appear at the Council/University examinations. If the attendance falls short they will have to complete by attending special classes H.O.D of the subject concerned will manage special classes for the purpose
Discipline:-The students must follow the rules and regulations of the College. Any act of misconduct committed by students inside or outside the college campus shall be deemed as an act of Violation of the College discipline